Services and Accomodations
You will find below accommodation sheets of all Britons ways.
Remember to book your accommodation a few days in advance, especially in the "accueil-pèlerins" who are accommodation provided voluntarily, for the most part, by former pilgrims.
Important : the Credential must be shown in order to avail of the accommodation which welcomes pilgrims ‘les accueils pèlerins’
By clicking on the name of the sector, you will display on your screen the list of accommodation requested in a new tab.
On this new page, you can if you want, print the information displayed using the button under the image header to the right of the screen. You can also by the same button download the document in PDF format. To return to the starting page, just close the tab.
- Accueil pèlerin is a place welcoming pilgrims, often family homes
- Maison d’accueil is a place welcoming pilgrims, often attached to a church, convent etc
- Chambres d’hôtes is a guesthouse
- Gîte or Gîte d'étape :
- Syndicat d'initiative : Tourist information office,
- Office du Tourisme : Tourism Office
- Mairie : City Hall
- Libre participation au frais : A donation is welcome according to pilgrim’s means
Way of Pointe Saint Mathieu
Way of Pont-Croix
- From Pont-Croix à Elliant